Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Message Title: WORD AT WORK

7 POWERFUL QUOTES FROM PASTOR CHRIS

Quote1: "The King's (God's) business goes on at my house. I'm His headquarters."

Quote2: " When we take a hold of the Word, we attract negative forces
before we ever repel them. When you receive the Word Satan comes
immediately for it..."

Quote3: "I don't like any dullness in my life."

Quote4: "God wants everything that concerns me working out well for me
and things going cool. Plan for that kind of life."

Quote5: "Your confessions are laws in the spirit."

Quote6: "Faith is laying hold of that which we do not see based on the Word."

Quote7: "Some people journey but never know when they arrive because
they never had a destination when they started out. Let God give you a
dream, a vision, a plan, so you'd know when you've arrived."

No comments:

Post a Comment