Saturday, December 12, 2009

Message Title: THE AUDACITY OF FAITH

7 POWERFUL QUOTES FROM PASTOR CHRIS
..
Quote1: "In the Old Testament there was no revelation of Satan. They
didn't know who he was."
..
Quote2: "Sometimes the presence of a single Christian in a family can
be the restraining force that stops evil in that family."
..
Quote3: "The more we worship the Lord, the further our spiritual
forcefield (as individuals) goes."
..
Quote4: "You need to know when God promotes you in the spirit, and be
careful what you say because it'll affect that forcefield."
..
Quote5: "I like making my life easy, that's why I like to take
advantage of technology."
..
Quote6: "Always recognise yourself as a worshipper. You can worship
without talking."
..
Quote7: "What do you do for your spirit to always easily make contact
with the flow of God's power?..." (Find out by ordering your own copy
of the message)
..................
I really would like to know the answer to that question at Quote7. I'd
also love to know how I can worship God without talking. And how can I
know when God promotes me in the spirit? I also like to make my life
easy like Pastor Chris, that's why I bought my own copy of "THE
AUDACITY OF FAITH." God bless you.
Saint Andrew The Heavenly

No comments:

Post a Comment