Saturday, December 12, 2009

Message Title: SIXTH AND SEVENTH DIMENSIONS (Tape 1b)

7 POWERFUL QUOTES FROM PASTOR CHRIS
..
Quote1: "When you're born again, Christ is you sophia, and that wisdom
is...the comprehensive wisdom of God in its entirety. Theoretical
wisdom, not practical..."(Find out more buy ordering your copy)
..
Quote2: "As you begin to study the Scriptures, you form an
understanding, called sunesis..."
..
Quote3: "When your reasoning becomes seasoned, it gives you phronesis,
a mindset..."
..
Quote4: "In 1981 God said to me,'I have given you wisdom like I gave
to Solomon.'"
..
Quote5: "God relates with you as His only child. Nobody is like you.
You are the only one God has, so be the best of you."
..
Quote6: "There's a prayer that only you can offer and God's waiting to hear it!"
..
Quote7: "When your spirit is drawn and pulled to God, that's the call
of the Spirit. If you were not called like Moses with a burning bush
it's because God knew you didn't need a burning bush."
.................
Okay, we can see why Pastor Chris is so full of wisdom. Also, it's
good to know I'm not just a face in the crowd. God relates with very
specially and affectionately. I wasn't called with a burning bush,
were you? But I know in my spirit I was born for His glory. Because
I'm here, His Kingdom will prosper! God bless you.
Saint Andrew The Heavenly

No comments:

Post a Comment