Saturday, December 12, 2009

Message Title: THE SECRET OF CHANGE BY THE WORD

7 POWERFUL QUOTES FROM PASTOR CHRIS
..
Quote1: "I wonder why people wouldn't read the Bible. If you knew what
was inside you'd spend your life on it!"
..
Quote2: "The most wicked people in the world are religious people."
..
Quote3: "I want you to understand my sunesis in the mystery of Christ!"
..
Quote4: "A lot of people go to church every week but they don't find
the Word of God that can transport them to the next level in the
Spirit of God."
..
Quote5: "You can't carry sickness. Why? Because in you is working the
marpe of God!"
..
Quote6: "Why wasn't Jesus sick? He knew something others didn't know."
..
Quote7: "My mum taught me something several years ago..." (Find out
what by ordering for your own copy of the message)
.......................
Thank God for Christ Embassy! Everytime I go to church I find the true
Word of God that makes me bolder and transports me to the next level
in the Spirit of God. Halleluyah! And Pastor, I think I'm making
progress in understanding your sunesis in the mystery of Christ. I'm
working at it and it's the winning sunesis. Is somebody somewhere
working at it, too. Let's hear it at the comments section below. God
bless you.
Saint Andrew The Heavenly

No comments:

Post a Comment