Sunday, November 29, 2009

PURPOSE OF THIS BLOG

Pastor Chris says: “I want you to understand my sunesis in the mystery of Christ.”

Also: “I live in a world that’s very different from this one. I often wish I could carry people literally into the world where I live, into the thinkings in my world.”

This is a very spiritual blog designed to bring you closer to the revelations and teachings of the man of God Pastor Chris and awaken in you the consciousness of the need to always stay connected to his teachings. He has taught so many messages and revelations that sometimes one wonders how to keep pace; the pile of messages is already mountainous and he doesn’t stop pouring out these revelations to us.

You need to understand that there’re too many divine ideas that Pastor Chris communicates in his teachings that cannot be conveyed in short quotes; you have to listen to the message yourself. The quotes here are limited to only 7 per message (picked at random and don’t even summarize the message AT ALL) to give you a little idea (not a summary) of the content so you can order your own copy at Christ Embassy Online Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment